A leading authority in Nigerian Gas Markets playing key
roles in emergence of the NLNG Off-taker’s Club that led
to the revival and growth of the Nigerian LPG sector from
48000MTPA in 2007 to approximately 1million tons per
annum as at 2019.
Managing Partner / CEO
• Managing Director Harig Oil Supply & Trading (Pioneer NLNG Off-taker) 2007 -
• Gas and Commodities Trader for over 10 years
• Assisted Sirius Energy, Savannah Energy UK plc and other O&G Companies
secure Oil Acreages in Niger Republic between 2012 and 2013.
• Member of the Lagos State LPG Reforms Committee 2018.
• Member of the Light Up Lagos Project Committee: 2017-2018 tasked
with development of strategies for delivery of 3,000MW of Electricity to
• Drew up the masterplan for development of the Igbonla Water
(PPP) Project to supply 3million homes in the Lekki Peninsular
with clean potable water
• A leading advisor on Gas and Power in Nigeria.