Led Research programs in Kenya, Gambia and
assisted the Dangote Group to develop out-grower
schemes as supply linkage to a Tomato
Processing Factory in Kano she helped to
Partner, Project Specialist / Strategist
• Q+Q Chemist for Dow Chemicals US 2004.
• Worked as Project manager/strategist for Dangote Group
2009 - 2015.
• Set up the Tomato processing factory and organised
an outgrown scheme for feed supply in Kadawa Area,
• Developed the DANSA pineapple farm and factory
operations in Oban Cross Rivers.
• Managed the “Financing Smallholder Tomato
Farmers” project with CBN -for 3,000 farmers
under the Kano River Irrigation Project (KRIP)
area with an investment of $24 million.